JohnnyCool708
Local time
3:45 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• The anime has some of the best fillers of any anime, don't get me wrong. But I don't feel like plodding along when the manga's current arc is running at the speed of a Slowbro.
    Joking about my answer being better, telling the truth about age and being Portuguese. I don't understand a lot, but I know some of the basics.
    Not really a fanboy, per-se. The only thing I really fanboy'd about was when I was younger. I was a Misty fanboy (I wanted her to steal Ash's Pokemon.)

GOMU GOMU...SKYPIEA!

I know Portuguese. My answer is better because I used CAPS LOC.
    I'd be a fanboy. If you think about it, any power can be Rule 34 fuel if you think hard enough. XD

SPANISH BRAZILIAN JAPANESE FRENCH at you, too!
    OP has to be one of the most deranged, disturbing series ever, and I love it for that.

Speaking of fangirls? What, are you one? If you are, you should carry a sword.
    I know of Ace's death. It was very fun to see all those fangirls cry. And if those Bandits are supposedly dead...watch, they come back in some way, shape or form. Oda never forgets. NEVER.
    Oda directly said that he doesn't like death. Just as well - some authors tend to substitute deaths for drama and depth.

I really hope they are dead - it's always fun to shock people by telling them that Pokemon of all shows killed people off. One thing's for certain: if Cyrus didn't die from going into the swirly portal, he would be slowly starving to death. Also, the reason why we may never find J's body is because it blew up.
    I love the cover stories. We need another one about Lassou, touring the New World and becoming a rock-pop icon.

I noticed that there isn't much romance. I have a theory that in the world of OP, romance is done through food. And that reproduction consists of a female laying eggs and the male goes to fertilize it.
    Pinstripe suit. 'Nuff said.

Capone does need love. Love from Bonney, they're made for each other. I bet that black thing was Bonney and she wanted to capture him and make him her love slave. I bet that black thing was Enel or something. Or a background character from the third chapter that will turn out to be majorly important. Like always.

The manga's kind of stalling now. They're at Fishman Island, but nothing is happening other than semi-filler. At least the Execution arc is finally over.
    Um... yes, I do care about avoiding spoilers (well, spoilers to me, since the show started way back in 1999) :) I'm having a hard time myself trying to do that.
    BTW, I'm not used to such long arcs, like the one I'm watching these days (Captain Kuro one). I thought it would go for 5-6 episodes, and it's going to be 11 episodes (I'll try to avoid knowing it the future)! I was enjoying it in the first episodes until I started to think: "When's this s*** going to wrap up?" S*** in a good way, of course, LOL. Guess I'll just try to get used to it, 'cause otherwise I'm enjoying the storyline and characters very much.
    Well the crew eventually goes to 9. Luffy, Zoro, Nami, Ussop, Sanji, Tony Tony Chopper, Nico Robin, Franky, and lastly Brook. They also have temporary crew members like Yosaku and Johnny along with traveling with a princess and a duck for awhile. OP is truly amazing. Do you care about spoliers? :D
    I've restricted myself to watch 2 episodes of OP every day. The most astonishing thing is that with this series I always want to see more! I've watched today the episodes 10 and 11, and BOTH the times the episodes ended I wanted to see how it would go next.
    Even the fillers' plot is very deep, with all the twists happening. So yeah, it does say something about the quality of the show.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom