• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
E
Local time
3:20 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It's great, but one thing I don't understand and I'm curious about it too: what's that little extra edge you mentioned in the last part?
    I appreciate that you go against the schedule to help me. Sorry to trouble you, but thank you!
    I am just asking you to provide a quote, because my progress with my next one is near completion (missing few quotes and proofreading not done yet), so I needed a quote soon. Besides, it's not that hard, because you only need one sentence or two. I also may not be able to check as often in a few days, so it would be helpful if you can cooperate.
    Are you interested in providing a quote in one of my reviews? If yes, you can do the Pansage line or Maractus/Marakacchi.
    ahh... The bmGf Resistance. Yay! Such Absolution, and no Black Holes And Revelations!
    And for that trade we were going to do in August, I still have all those Pokemon and am completely willing to trade.
    Hey dude. I am starting up the trading business again. In fact, pretty soon. Try and look out for GaaraSword and JohnnyCool's new shop. I still gotta load off a bunch of great Pokemon and I look forward to trading with you again. I can basically get most Pokemon with good egg moves. A lot of times I won't even want Pokemon, just EV trained items. Anyway, with BW coming around, the return of my trading business will become evident as well. I look forward to trading in the future.

AND BTW JIMMY MCMILLAN IS RUNNING FOR PRES!
    I spent the best Friday of my life at Wembley Stadium... at a MUSE concert! 8D

It was the most spectacular thing I've ever seen. They closed the show with Knights of Cydonia. The power of 90,000+ people singing it at once was breathtaking!
    And I have been working. So busy guys I am so so so sorry. After Black and White comes out if I am busy or not you may not see me on much depending on my upcoming decision on spoilers. I am SOO SO sorry. In October, when I can settle in with all my school work I may be on if I decide to look at spoilers.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom