S
Local time
5:27 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Wow, sounds like you're having a good summer. I'm kinda taking it easy right now myself. It's been an unusually cool summer this year but I don't care for it when it gets too hot. Yesterday I walked in the Relay for Life so that was fun, I got out and enjoyed something for once. XD And hopefully you'll be able to find a good job when you graduate. Any particular thing you're interested in getting?
    Hey Shinx, how are you doing bud? Just checkin' to see how things are going. =)
    Oh wow, thanks pal! These are awesome! ^_^ By the way, you seem really nice, do you want to be friends with me?
    Wow, that's awesome! Do you know if they have a real Pikachu on there as well?
    I love your avatar and profile picture! ^_^ Did you make them yourself? It took me forever to figure out that that's Cubone in your profile picture. XD
    D
    BUDDIES! <3 *hug's and add's you*^^
    D
    Hi, i've seen from posts of your's, that you seem to be pretty into dream-type stuff, like me!^^ Wanna be buddies? :3
    ok thanks for helping! if it says something like you already posted this message, add a period and then re enter and it will send :)
    I'm 12 miles form Belfast. I didn't know there were other NIers on the forums, I've got a couple of Pokémon friends here though. It's a small world (smaller with the internet)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom