• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
L
Local time
10:20 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• It'd be great if you did join, but I'm really just testing the waters to make sure it would be worth the effort, srring how much overlap there is between the pokemon and D & D fanbases.
    Hey, I'm just testing the waters to make sure it'd be worth a shot, would you join an RP where it was like Dungeons and Dragons and you had to roll a random number generator
    Well, if that's what you want, then I reccomend you make your character a higher-up in the FBI, possibly in charge of the Quista opperation?

Oh, and Skype would be the easiest; you just download it, and make an account. IMing would be much easier than... well... this xD
    You don't have to have a Quista; I just assumed you'd want one, considering how well you played it last time. But, it's your call, dude.

Oh, and do you have anything that would allow us to talk wasier, like MSN, or Skype?
    I've been thinking, and I remembered how fun Quista was when we did it. I've deided to give public Sign-Ups another chance, before resorting to a PRP, and I'd like you to be Co-GM. That means we could discuss plot points and sich together, and you'd have the authority to ban people/move things along if I'm not there. Do you accept? :p
    That wasn't me. That was Anon cos he was tryna figure out if it was you cos he thought the dude in the pic was fit. Then it turned out it was you.

Awkward...XD

I think he's gonna kill me if he hasn't seen this already. Oh dear...
    Oi mate, sorry I flipped out at you whenever it was. No idea why I did that. Please accept my apology so that if you join Anon's Quista RP things won't be awkward and because of the fact that getting pissed off by your comment was all in vain cos I'm now racist to myself cos I find it jokes? *Sweatdrop*
    No it is floating towards the Twilight Prince, I thought that was obivous. He's stealing Amber's pokeballs which she placed on her belt since she's wearing jeans, but she doesn't notice they are floating
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom