• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
N
Local time
5:23 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I recommend Jellicent, Excadrill and Scolipede. They are pretty good! :D

I want to draw some Pokémon in Sugimori style, but I don't understand Photoshop at all. D:
    I really don't know. I used these 6 Pokémon during my playthrough:

-Jellicent
    -Excadrill
    -Sawsbuck
    -Scolipede
    -Sigilyph
    -Darmanitan

By the way, do you know how GIMP, Paint or Photoshop works?
    There are 8 badges in Pokemon Black and White:

-The Trio Badge
    -The Basic Badge
    -The Beetle Badge
    -The Bolt Badge
    -The Quake Badge
    -The Jet Badge
    -The Icicle Badge
    -The Legend Badge
    Really? I love the new generation so far! I have to admit that some of the new Pokémon are a bit weird and strange, but the game mechanics are way better than they were in HG.
    hey i dont know if you remember me but when you get this i want to know if you could get me a zorua
    dont worry its not a spam or nothing just couldn't really figure where to but this in a thread here lol and its from another website
    Hello, I posted in your thread a few weeks back, I'm just wondering if you noticed it and whether you would like to arrange a trade? If you feel I'm been pushy by this I apologise I just didn't know whether you had seen it or not.

Anyway, if you want to see what I have to offer you can find them here. If nothing there takes your interest I will try to russle up another offer.

Oh, and I also have your giveaway prizes to trade you from weeks ago. :)
    hmm let's see the events i can offer are a UT Jirachi from Hoenn, UT MYSTRY Mew, UT FAL2010 Mew, Groudon from Hoenn and a UT Phione. The Shinies that i can offer are golem, mudkip, chimchar(nickname lorenzo), shellos, bronzor, lapras, ponyta, vaporeon, flareon, tauros, krabby, growlithe, rattata, raticate, mightyena, fearow, butterfree, weepingbell, rotom and also a shiny rayquaza from hoenn (i think it is legit but there is a chance it may be hacked just to warn you)
    oh thanks for letting me know. i'm not sure what to offer though but i have a few shinies and events. is there something you are looking for??
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom