kieshara
Local time
10:11 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• okies, I'll actually on the hunt for win2011 entei, and suicune, so I'll be back on soon (Probably Monday) to look for those. ^^
    Hello there. ^^ Sorry, I haven't been on much.. Just taking a small break from all my sewing plushie projects. I leave for the convention this Friday though, so I can't stay on too long. :p I will most likely be a little more active next week. XD
    you shouldn't hunt for them dude just play normally & keep an eye out for them - i caught 6 "random encounter" shinies over my games (& knocked out another 2...)
    I checked, and its an excursion day, either Johanesburg or Pretoria, you dont do both, and yes please sounds fun, the main base is going to be in Cape town, but with days out etc to the safari/khalahari, and a spa apparently
    Its like a whole tour of south africa, it starts in cape town, and go mainly along the coast, but we also go to a safari, and visit Johanesburg and Pretoria. I think we're going to the Khalahari as well, don't know if thats seperate event from the safari, or if the safari is the khalahari.

and im glad most people are friendly, i was just hearing rumours from friends is all, and I saw your post and was like, hey lets ask them.
    im sorry to ask this its a bit out of the blue but are you white or black?

I was planning on visiting South Africa for a holiday this year, but was told the locals there are very racist to white people. I was just deciding whether to cancel or not, I had the site open, and I saw your comment about being from South Africa, so I wondered if I could get a local opinion on the situation there. Google didn't really help.
    Hahahahahaha. Eh... I'm sure that you'll get what you need. Don't forget to do it on all of your games.
    Good luck! I hope that you at least finish the whole story by the time the Suicune event ends.
    That way, you won't get version exclusives and legendary Pokémon. Wait, was it mythical Pokémon now?
    your question was a "simple question" & they have a thread just for that - they locked & moved it to here & you got a couple of answers to your question dude
    Hi Kieshara, I noticed your comment in your signature...is there anything I can do to help you out? I may not be online as often as I have been previously, but if I am around and can help I will help.
    i couldn't help but notice the is leaving this site..... since NO hELP IS OFFERED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! comment in your sig...

anything in particular you need help with? most people here are friendly & helpful dude - if i can help i will - fire away!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom