• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
T
Local time
10:24 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• it's more of a "one-off" like spiritomb / lapras / drifblim / etc can be but just like them it can be bred

i should've mentioned i'm on that "traders whitelist" thing but i really think they should hack-check people before they go on it - i hate people passing off hacks as legit pokemon it's probably my biggest peeve on here
    yeah i'll definitely have time at the weekend to nickname 'em dude - i RNG all the shinies i hatch & i never hack (in fact i'm quite militant when it comes to hackers...) but i'd be happy if you checked them in this thread: best hack checker here i understand people being cautious as i am too - i never get offended!
    ironically i had every single pokemon (except events) on diamond but i was too lazy to trade them over - i'd rather spend the time SRing on one DS & RNGing on the other - thanks again! :-D
    UK crown beast thingies - i got 5 sets & i only needed 4 sets (1 reserved for someone / 1 to keep UT / 1 to EV train with same moves / 1 to EV train with new moves) i was gonna just give the other set away in a random thread but you've helped me with so many pokemon i needed you can have 'em :)
    awesome stuff dude! bring them 3 & 3 fodder to trade - i have some extras i've just gotta collect from the pokemart ;)
    nah your patience is enough dude if you're happy to hang on 'til the weekend i'm happy to do it! (although i will steal any items you attach to pokemon so if you have like more than 20 of anything that you won't use chuck 'em over - i always throw the platinum dept store TM's around i have about 80 of each at all times!)
    awesome stuff thank you dude! get a list of the names you want & when you see me on friday evening onwards (it's 8.45pm here now to give you an idea of the time) just VM me & we'll do a quick trade while i nickname them
    i can do but i probably won't have time until saturday dude (week days are pretty tiring with work & all that)
    sorry dude it was getting late last night & i had to go - anyway i'm about now for a few hours so VM when you're around
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom