• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
K
Local time
4:25 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• That sounds good to me, Keldeo. I'll be online for a few hours (sorry I missed you when you were just online). I had wandered off to Youtube and gotten distracted. I'll pay closer attention, now, so just let me know when you're ready and I'll head to the Wi-Fi Club.
    can you try a little more about getting the torchich out?
    i dont wanna sound mean but i've given everyone quite some time to get it done.
    feel free to check with Troggy. Elite twit hasn't logged on in almost a week so I went ahead and got my Suicune directly from Troggy on account that I would distribute it to the other winners (I was one of the winners). But hey, feel free to wait another week or two.
    Hey there, Troggy gave me a copy of the giveaway Suicune to distribute to the winners, so please let me know ASAP when you are able to trade. My FC is 3910 9883 0551, see you soon!
    Hi, you are one of the winners of the Suicune lottery. Please contact Elite Twit to pick up your prize.
    yup, ill paste a copy + paste messege on everyone's wall that they need to trade with you, ok?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom