• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
M
Local time
2:23 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm not sure how I managed all that though. Normally it takes me a week to figure out an RPG like that, but I was halfway done with no problems at all. Either the game went by too quick or something else, but who cares?! It ended my video game slump that I had going on for a while.
    That pretty much sums up how excited I was to play White version when I got it. It pretty much ended the video game slump I've been having for a few years for an entire month, and I couldn't set my DSi down at all when I was playing it on March 6th when I got it. All of my team was caught on that same day and I arrived in Mistralton before going to bed that day. Then the next day I beat the rest of the gyms and beat Ghetsis, then catch all Legendaries except for version exclusives and Landorus at that point, and then the next day I get a Hydreigon and beat Alder.
    You can only trade beteen Black or White in the 5th Gen so far, since those are the only 5th Gen games released now. Pokemon can be transfered in from the 4th Gen games as well, and as long as you have good aim with the PokeShifter, can transfer everything over in a mere 2 hours or less.
    You can only trade beteen Black or White in the 5th Gen so far, since those are the only 5th Gen games released now. Pokemon can be transfered in from the 4th Gen games as well, and as long as you have good aim with the PokeShifter, can transfer everything over in a mere 2 hours or less.
    Trust me trading everything is MUCH easier on B/W from what I hear. Not only does trading occur faster with Infrared, but you can trade directly from the PC boxes MUCH faster than you would've traded in the 4th Gen.
    If you do manage to get a router it'll probably be on a 5th Gen games we'll battle, because I can already imagine everything being on my White file by then.... X_X
    ooooh.... x-x
    Well I NEED somebody to battle on Battle Revolution. Since B/W is coming up soon I'll be copying everything I have on my SoulSilver file to Battle Revolution to preserve everything on that game. The reason for this is because almost everything from my SoulSilver file is going over to B/W.
    I can be quite crazy at times... x-x

Say, do you have ANY Pokemon games at all? Like any of the DS games? Or perhaps Battle Revolution?
    Edit: g2g.... x-x
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom