V
Local time
5:11 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I don't do EV training for people unfortunately. I just happened to have trained your Yanma and so I thought I would give you an EV'd copy because I didn't notice one in your shop :3
    No worries! Thanks for the Vulpix :D

If you need any egg moves you know where to find them. :p
    Yay! Are you available now?

I can trade you an EV'd version of your Yanma, if you need it?
    Hmm, that's odd... I did write my FC correctly and enter yours like it was in the thread, and I don't see you either. Perhaps check if you entered mine correctly?

E: Never mind, I see you now :p
    Oo yay! ha. Thanks!

If you need anything else don't hesitate to ask. :]
    Alright. I don't need anything else from your thread, so just send me fodder or something as the replacement, I'll be in in 2mins.. :].
    But the trade was for the Spinarak, that's what I originally offered on.. o_O
    I'm online now :D

Edit: Missed you by a couple of minutes. I do have MSN, but I don't give it out on here, and I don't use it anyway... :/

What timezone are you? That might help..

Oh, and change the colour of your font (in the controls section) on this page to black, because I can't see what I'm typing to you and it's extremely annoying. o_O
    Sure. I'm always adding more, too, so you may want to keep checking back.

I'm just finishing the Delibird, so I can trade shortly if you can?

Edit: If you come back both parents are ready.
    Hey, just saw your post in your shop saying you can't use sprites here: you can, just link them/upload them within an [ img ] [ /img ] tag. :)

There's a maximum of only 20 sprites per post, though. :(
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom