• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Cilan
Local time
7:47 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Due to there being two fanclubs for Dento/Cilan, the Cilan/Dento Fan Club and ~The Dent(o)/Cilan Fan Club~, they will be merged together in the latter. In the future, please perform a search before creating a new group to avoid making a duplicate. Thank you. :)

Sincerely,

The Bulbagarden Staff
    I am about to do a review on Cilan in the future, and I believe that you will be interested to provide your opinion on Cilan? If yes, provide it in one to three sentences. If not, I am sure there are a lot others who would want to do it (if you know what I mean (XD)).
    I cant' believe you changed it to my phrase O-O, but you liked it, so feel free to stay with it :)

You're the second person to like my phrase, I'm so happy ;w;
    YAY! you managed to claim Pansage!
    i wanted to claim Serperior, but i have to be happy with Liepard for now
    not like i'm stalking that thread until someone de-claims serperior, or anything...
    did you know that you can claim your own Pokémon in the forums?
    go to the Pokémon World Forum and go to a thread named, The Official BMGF Claim-a-Pokémon Thread, this gives you bragging rights over the Pokémon you chose
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom