• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
B
Local time
3:13 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It sucks majorly--I've lived with it for three years or so now XD, can't wait to graduate!! And, it does block everything =<... I tried your suggestion--no luck, kept getting 'error'
    Yes. Tumblr and Blogspot are two sites that Websense frequently forgets it has blocked 0_o--then I make it halfway past their blockage before Websense goes 'noooooo!'
    Oh XD, I thought it was--I need to read more carefully! They are very lovely though--what I saw at least, before my internet said 'BANNEDZ ZE TUMBLR IS BANNNNNNNED!'
    SHUT UP YOU'RE 15.
    i dont even play pokemon anymore lol.
    i stopped hunting shinies way before that, like waaaaaaaay before it thats why i'd gotten krisp to change my name because i'm all grown up now.
    I thought you were some randomer who was getting in on the joke I was like osht but then I realized its only you dadmom
    lol oh GOD platinum idkkk. i was thinking of ash blonde but im mainly thinking of the fact that i have brown eyebrows ;o how can platinum look yellow? thats like white blonde isnt it? the only colour that ive ever seen looking yellow is when the person doesnt use a toner :p

ID KNOW THIS IF YOU EVER POASTED PICS. as far as i know your hair is pretty much struggling to reach your shoulders ;p
    how light though? this one guy i know has white hair but his eyebrows are reaaaally dark, its kinda nice but like :p lol wait isnt your hair really short? so after 9 months would it not be fully grown out?
    lol really? i've put bleach in it before but it like fried it. my cousin is a hairdresser and she could do it, but i dont really know if it'd suit me or what. idec about roots, my roots have been growing since august ;_; they just blend in now :p
    lol yes
    my soul is BLEACH BLONDE BABY.
    id kinda like to dye my hair black again but no wayyyyyyy. try it sometime and youd understand. :p
    OH REALLY
    "don't doooo it
    you don't look good with cook hair. just fyi. stick with your natural color!"

for some reason the old posts got changed from black to cook lolwut
    LIAR
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom