T
Local time
2:12 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• i'm in the subway atm, when i get to the next checkpoint i'll have a rustle through my bag and let you know :D
    That's understandable, there's quite a learning curve. XD You have the option of putting up three pokemon and the person you're trading with can choose from them, but if it's a 1-on-1 trade you can just select one pokemon. :) And yup, I got the egg! I'll let you know what it hatches into. Thank you! :D
    Cool cool :) Erm...things have been busy around here, work has become worse and my free time might be more limited from now on :( Will try to be online a bit this weekend, probably Sunday more likely than Saturday, but will try :)
    I finally have a clone of the Japanese Movie 10 Celebi that I can give to you, if you still want it :)

I won't be able to trade for a while though, work is being a major pain at the moment and I am working stupid hours :(
    LOL! MSN and skype ARE IMs! (Instant Messengers!) ROFL. x3 I'm search for that Razor Claw right now, i may not have one after all unfortunately.
    Alright, well do you have IM? I need a few moments to gather all the pokemon into one game so we can trade
    Do you have any shinys? I have completed my dex's numerous times so thats pretty much all im looking for is more shinys.. if not I'll still help. Tho I'm a bit nervous about you borrowing my legendary's..
    It's yours :D

I will say now, we just can't seem to catch each other at the moment. He's on the west coast of the US, I'm in the UK and the time zones are a bit of a pain :-/ Hopefully, by the end of this weekend coming it will be done. I'll be in touch :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom