• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
CorpseFlower
Local time
9:56 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ah, another Geneva. Wow, you must be popular to have so many places named after you. :p

Nope, and my family doesnt have middle names either. Our surname is long enough...As far as I know, I was named Jack to spite my grandad, who wanted me named John, but called Jack, so my parents just named me Jack. Idk though...

Aw craps I forgot all about her! I couldve sent her to you along with Siuren if you had reminded me. Oh well, Ill find another use for her.
    Thats an excellant philosophy. I wish more people were like you.

Haha I see. Well thats unique, then. :D
    I have no idea where my name came from...

I can quite easily believe that. I alreasy think you're quite sweet. :p
    Im glad you arent one of the ignorant ones. In fact, you seem the complete opposite. :p
    I didnt know there was a Geneva, Illinois. Which are you named after?

Haha well yeah, you're dark and nutty, so those cookies are perfect for you! Honestly though, I think Geneva is a lovely name.
    It certainly would be.

I knew it was Geneva! Well, i thought it was, but then when you started saying people got it wrong I started having doubts, coz to me, no-one could forget your name just by association with Geneva (the city) and its associated conference. Unless Americans dont know about afformentoned associations...Im rambling, but I still remembered what your name is! Go me. :D

And, um...no I dont believe we have such cookies here. are they tasty??

Hahaha Dont worry, i used to do it alot when i first started here.
    Oh, I used to have Sapphire. Hoenn is a pretty damn awesome region, but I reckon Sinnoh is the best. at least for training purposes. There will probably be Ruby/sapphire remakes in a year or so, so you wont miss out.

Ah I see...and what exactly is your real name again? I kinda forgot since i call you G all the time...
    So yeah, Ill continue to call you G.

I wonder where I can get it in Aus...
    Haha oh wow, you're a bigger Poke-geek than me! I tend to only get one of each pairing.

Indigo is a really cool name...shame the girl wasnt so cool...
    Oh, well, why do people have trouble with your name? Its really not that difficult...Would you prefer I use G, then? If everyone else does...

I must try this Mexican hot chocolate...my best friend Tay is obsessed with it too...yet Ive never had any.

EDIT: Wow you post on your own page alot. :p
    You have HG and SS? Whatever for? I only have Pt and SS...and Im gonna get White when it comes out coz Im racist I prefer Zekrom.

I used to date a girl called Indigo...no lie. I bet she was sent from the future to disable me at a young age to stop me eventually getting a Toxicroak army to rule the world with! WELL SHE FAILED!
    And there is no such thing as too much sugar!
    Oh wow. Yeah, you dont get an Exp. Share til you reach Lake of Rage...Keep trekking!

Oh yeah, we shall be nice to children, unless their name also happens to be a colour...in which case POISON JAB TO THE JUGULAR!!!

That would be epic...See how many Toxicroak you can fit in an 800x800 frame.
    Haha Thats how I always start out training my weak ones...how far are you in SS?

Somehow Im not surprised...But Im quite happy being evil too. Unless it involves children.

Imagine, wave after wave of glowing purple claws descending upon our enemies!!
    Hehe have you started training her yet?

*looks at Toxicroak* I think there's a reason Team Galactic uses one. They're evil.
    Besides, if we have Altair and Siuren mate, then we can have an army of Croagunk with the same movesets!
    Aaaaw she loves you! You two are gonna be great partners, I can tell. :)

Hahaha Well, when Altair and i rule the world, you can be my 2IC, coz you'll have a Toxicroak too!
    And as far as physical strikers go, you cant top the Adamant ones. :D
    It sure is. No trainer can stand a chance against him!! With Altair by my side, Sinnoh, Johto, Kanto, even Unova will belong to me!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
    *cough*

He's Adamant, just like Siuren.
    Im sure she will. My Altair can destroy the entire Pokemon league on his own, now that he's Lv 100. I just be sure to use at least one Swords Dance before each fight.

In case you're interested, Altair has Swords Dance, Poison Jab, Brick Break and X-Scissor.
    I will! She shall live in my Misc. box and win me things in the lottery! :D

So, have you decided on a moveset for Siuren, coz my Altairs moveset is nigh unbeatable!

Enjoy you Croagunk!
    Well then, you're getting a Black Sludge with her.

And, I have 2 Crown Raikou, so I dont really need another Crown...A Ledyba is fine. :D
    Great, well ill head in and wait for you then. Oh, do you have a Black Sludge? Its very usefull on a Toxicroak, and I have a spare if you want it.
    Oh, it was the least I could do for such an amazing artist, and a fellow Toxicroak fan!
    So, are you able to pick up your Croagunk now? Or should I hang onto her?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom