• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
S
Local time
3:19 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey i saw your threathe shiny dratini or dragonair if you get one (Which looking at the pokemon your offering you will) can i have a clone btw your a great friend and you got some replies on the thread :)
    i brought the three pokemon i want cloned so i dont have to leave and come back in im in wi fi btw trading Sam right now and btw if you ever find a shiny dratini or dragonair can i have a clone of it lolz im really searching for one
    Hi, I tried to get ahold of you through pms since I haven't seen you on the wi-fi.
    also you think you can make lets see one clone of lucario one clone of corsola and one clone of darkrai so its six really thankyou feel free to keep a clone if you'd like
    My Apologies, I was actually able to borrow it from someone last night, and I forgot to erase this message. Thank you though for the consideration :)
    Hey. I know this is an odd request, but here it goes. I need to show Oak a Groudon from Soul Silver so I can get the Jade Orb/Rayquaza. Any chance I could borrow your Groudon for like 5 minutes (trade/tradeback)? I'll send over my WIN2011 Suicune as collateral.
    hey stckerbox can you clone some pokes for me later not today and not to rush you but i would like my shiny lucario and corsola cloned
    Yes please :)

Thank you, thank you, thank you. You sir are a gem :) I will be with you shortly, just need to fiddle with the router.
    Oops, my bad :) Now I am not sure myself lol I think I am trying to revive a trade for WIN2011 Celebi but not doing too well. Is there anything of mine that you would like, I'll trade it to you but could you send a clone of whatever I sent you back to me too?

If I am not making myself clear at all, how about I just ask for you to clone my Deoxys? I need two clones plus the original sent back please.
    Hi there. I was wondering...it looks like my WIN2011 Celebi trade has fallen through :( Were there any of my other event Pokemon that took your interest? I would ask if it were possible to trade and you could give me back the original plus a clone, of course please keep at least one for you :)
    hey stickerbox, can we do the trade back now?? i give you back the rayquaza and you give back the celebi
    oh i see so you'll be 10 hours behind my time. hopefully i'll be able to catch you on here at the right time
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom