• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
DCM
Local time
3:05 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You have a point there. I jumped into Bleach at Episode 130 something, before going back to the beginning, lol.

Have you ever watched The good, the bad, the weird? It's a Korean cowboy movie filled with guns, good looking guys, blood & people getting fingers cut off XD, humor, and a seriously unexpected plot twist.
    You watched Season two without watching Season one? How does that work? xD
    It's definitely fantastic. I wish more people would watch it!
    We need more dramas about badass cowboys and guns! XD

You're totally going to love the first episode of Season one...
    XD;; Doesn't help that the kitty mods are both s-mods, so perhaps this indiscretion can be overlooked. He was supposed to be Purrloin.
    Did you lock the League thread? I don't see why it needs to be locked. You said I could post it :3
    Who the fuck are you and what did you do with the adorable little italian butterball i knew as DCM?

Btw, you me and stef are taking psychology/philosophy next year.
    That wasn't a role play or a summary of anything. I wanted to know what people thought of the team plasma's idea.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom