• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Winterdaze
Local time
10:23 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Lord Fuggles, he'll be glad I didn't throw him in a ditch and bury him in Patrats. Why, that't the worst he could do?

Venipede's been pretty cool on my team - 5 EXP. points from evolving.

Both English.

WAFERS. ;_; If it makes you feel better, it's worth the wait. :)
    Vodka is stronger, I believe. Only one way to find out. Volcarona, get some straws.

I got the same thing; I only perfected my team until the night before the English release. I started looking into it when the list first came out.

I chose Emboar, and in Black I have Servine. If I get an Oshawott, I'm naming it Fuggles.
    Thank you! And if you want, I can tell you about this uber-strong Pokemon I'm looking for. It's called Volcarona. It's a bug, fire, an angel, and a drink.

I want it to grow up fast. They're cute big, amazing dancers, and are so wild in battle during mating time. Insta-wins, ahoy!

So what kind of team are you planning?
    Through breeding. But the problem with Acid is that it'll smell much worse than burning corpses.

Also, I just caught a Venipede. Trying to raid my food supply, then afterwards attacked my whole team, tripped into a Pokeball and caught himself.

YAY! My friend, garrison-san, would be real happy to see that once I show her.
    You'd also need some Fire-type moves to burn the leftover corpses. Also, Venipede are kind of salty and chunky-gooey.

My Patrat tried to eat them. He actually displaced my starter (a female Snivy, now a Servine) as the team's powerhouse for a while.

Can you say "I use Acid in every Pokemon battle," and may I quote said say?
    The Lampent line likes to steal the life force (or was it soul?) of victims.

Your episode is on tomorrow. Yay! :D Would you sign my Patrat?
    (I got the image now.) Thank you. And here's some advice for when you face Ash: He has a powerful new Pokemon called Scraggy. The only hope you have to beat this beast is to catch another Ghost-type.
    DAMN! D:

You see, my friend, upon seeing your English name, thought it would be funny if you had a Pokemon that used Acid. I thought it would be good for a laugh.

Come on, use Acid! Charlie Sheen does it, and he's fine. Apart from losing his job, his show, his career, much of his friends, family, and fanbase.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom