• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Iteru
Local time
11:04 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• *grumbles* and just when I got used to a hippowdown too...I...might switch back...or actually create a strategy based team

For some reason, I'm having a hard time envisioning Ghetsis in the anime...his design is really elaborate, he'd juxtapose everyone around him XDD except Dento

Don't worry, my standards have been molded for the anime anyways...so any hint would be good :p

now to fend off the hatrz I still need to watch the eppie :p
    Of course not. I've played only 3 Pokemon games to date. :D

It better evolve again soon. Tranquill's design sucks
    Maybe that's why the GLs are easier. :p Eh, still looking forward to playing it. The last game I played was Emerald way back when.

Also evolved pigeon!
    yeah I saw the statistics place XDD
    I'm pretty sure one of the developers came on BMGf, saw our conversation, and decided that you and I were a good sample population for development, so they threw in a statistics place XD

(although the statistics they were finding were kind of... pointless.)
    (also I like how I use statistics terms in everyday parlance (sample population))
    Yeah, yeah...It still has crap weaknesses though :/

How undramatic. I wonder if they can integrate them into the anime? :D

Isn't it hawt? If we never see the bros' parents, I'll consider it confirmed.
    Nah, I don't like posting that frequently anymore. That was when I was active in World, Video Games, Out of the Box, Blogs, Current Events, The Grotto, and more active in Fun and Games. I couldn't possibly go back to all that.

I'm making a game with Puppetmaster, though I haven't checked out the replacements, yet.
    Yeah... and it's not like Ash still has types he's never caught before... like Ghost, Rock, Steel, Psychic... no sir no...
    Well, costs in my government were running high, so I had to eliminate some overhead....

I used to be much more active (For a time, I posted more frequently than Ryuutakeshi). When school started, I couldn't keep it up. Going invisible killed off the VM conversations, posting was easy to control, and I had few blogs worth posting anyways.
    I was annoyed with Shooty. I guess it's a good thing. I also loved how Ash defended Pokemon, he would make a good friend for N.
    I know, I thought it was funny in this episode. I almost expect it to be in the Burgh gym and be Junipered until after the 5th gym though...
    I could not love my avatar more if I tried. Mamepato is freaking adorable.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom