I
Local time
5:20 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• That's a full 12 hours apart O_O
    The weekdays will be veeery busy, so I guess it should be done today. Do you get up early? I'll probably be available 6 a.m. GMT -4.
    Oh, and I'm available from GMT + 8 March 20 pretty much the whole 12 - 9 p.m. unless something comes up.
    Hi.
    So, since your my BW Tourney opponent, I guess we should try to set a time to battle. I would rather have AIM but if our timezones hate each other the forums are okay if we're fast
    this is what happens we register eachothers friend codes and enter i see him he sees me one of us sets up a trade request the other joins it says Blank wants to trade with you! then it completly cancels the trade and says standing by
    have yu traded on black and white yet if so can you help me when we go to trade it says So and So wants to trade with you then it waits a bit saying connecting and after that it just goes to standing by?
    Hello, I have the Power Items that you needed. Do you have any pokemon to trade?

VM Me if your ready.
    no problem! I saw you had a Garchomp, is there anything I could trade you to get you to breed one for me sometime? I just need the Gible so I can breed one for myself.

Thanks for the trade though!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom