• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
T
Local time
3:07 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Why thank you very much :)

Sorry for not being around much lately, too busy celebrating my birthday but also sadly work has become much busier recently :( Will try to be online a bit this weekend, fingers crossed!
    not yet... i am still waiting... i might get pokemon white tomorrow.... had a personal crisis here ...
    Hey, are you always on at 1:00 AM? Maybe I can stay up because I'm DESPERATE for a non-English Ditto. My Dittos breed to SLOW. D:
    Cool, I could use another person on the Japan floor. So you live in California too? I can trade sometime in the afternoon or in the evening.
    United States. Nothing special since there's a lot of other Americans here. :/

How about you? I could use another person for Unity Tower.
    I am afraid I won't be able to trade until a little after March 15th. Black is actually my birthday present and I am not allowed to play it before my birthday sadly :( Why can't my birthday be closer to the beginning of March lol
    hey i got pokemon white i am still trying to figure things out waiting for my pal pad when i got it all set up i'll msg u!
    Hi there. I unfortunately don't seem to have Black yet, so won't be able to trade for the mystery egg giveaway just yet. I will let you know when I am good to go though :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom