• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Iteru
Local time
12:52 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I go through all of my VMs just to be sure. ^^ (I don't get that many in the first place...)

No. Real life players. :p
    Ew...how unrefined D:

For once, I've been accustomed to the jp names before the english! I'm mixing them up all over the place >_>

I was in a similar predicament with Dawn/Hikari...but that was the ONLY real problem I had with DP...

Rare candies? :p

Yeah, I am...but I dunno any more XD The forest seems nice, but I still want Reshiram.
    Why would they eat something they just excreted from their ass? XD

My sister thinks that the english name for it is so awesome...
    Why does most of my posts keep getting ignored...

I mean, like on a general basis do most players' final teams end up the same? (starter, Haxorus, Zebstrika etc) ^^
    Not at all. It was a joke, Iteru. :p *Grew up on a N64 and a GBA*

As I said. Nobody is educated about scientific process. Global Warming is nothing but political.
    Yep, I used to come home everyday after high school and post on here. It was more or less my favorite website to go on. Then I went to college and pokémon took a backseat for me, as well as my responsibilities as a moderator. But that's life.

Yeah, unfortunately I was an extremely excited fifteen year old back in those threads.
    It's hit and miss, but SLRs are a definitely different :p

LOL, sure...disrupt the balance of nature while you're at it :p
    I can't adjust the aperture myself, it's a point and shoot :p

Yeah, because silkworms need to eat spiders to survive :rolleyes:
    I have been trying my best to find some grants and scholarships, and while some of the universities have offered me some loans and some work-study, I don't know yet.
    The smallness of the worms are highlighted to show the insignificance we all have in life, and how helpless we are in times of peril v_v

Spiders are cute! I saw a few spiders while I was outside, and I couldn't help but feel sorry for them since they were being swallowed up by all the silkworm threads XD
    I'm kind of looking forward to it (I more want to get out of my high school than anything), but I'm kind of ambivalent overall when it comes to university.

Again, at least you get subsidies for college. D:
    I've been on bmgf a lot less frequently lately. Don't know if it's because the fanbase on the site is completely different from what it was when I started, bar Scott, or what.

And a lot of the time I'm here reading and don't end up posting. Like based off the amount I read versus the amount I post I feel like I'm more a member of bmgf than I probably actually come across as being.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom