P
Local time
7:51 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• for the record, you really don't need to invite mods to social groups. We can see all of the social groups.
    Just a thing, I've already begun gathering help for a full-blown animated series based on Bulbagarden's Knight Pokémon University RPG. This project has been approved by Archaic. It's in my blog.
    A social group allows you to have several threads available for one thing, so it may be useful.

Another thing is contacting Archaic about making it into an official Bulbagarden Project. I don't think it will be accepted, but it's worth a try if it is something you are passionate about.
    I do understand, but it isn't official and you're basically asking for those who will be interested. It isn't something that can be discussed as a topic and it isn't an official work. It isn't officially recognised as a Bulbagarden project either.

A blog, or perhaps even a social group, is more appropriate.
    I don't think it would be suitable in World. That's more for official things.

I think your best bet would be in your blog.
    The Mawile's personality can be whatever you want it to be. I'm not picky. xP (Although if you'd rather I outline one, just gimme a yell.) Gender can be male, if that's okay. And that's fine. Actually sounds like a pretty cool plot point, too.
    I know it won't help a lot at this point, but maybe next time you should open a new window instead of tab to be on the safe side. I would add the poll myself, but that's beyond my powers.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom