SS
Local time
1:32 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• HEY EVERYBODY!! ;D
    Wow! It sure has been a long time hasn't it? Sorry I haven't been on for like past year...I never seemed to have any time to do anything here...or at least log on! Now, I've made a commitment to at least get on a little bit each day! :)
    So yeah...lol! I got Pokemon White 2 yesterday and so far, it's a REALLY sexy game! I don't see how anyone can't enjoy it!
    ----------
    OMG I'M ALL MIXED UP! -_-
    I'm actually getting BLACK! Lolz...i'm always getting mixed up & telling people that i'm getting White because Reshiram is white...(you don't know how many people I told that I was getting White instead of Black)... -.-
    *sigh* I hope I didn't disappoint you now... :/

And yeah...you're right about how cool catching Pokemon in White Forest is, and battling Iris. My brother (Kamikazen) has White (lolz), and I've played his game & been to White Forest & stuff. :p
    It IS pretty awesome! ;D
    ----------
    I thought the exact same thing! 8D
    Black City is pretty cool! It's better looking than White Forest but you can't catch anything in there. T_T
    I really hope you get Pokemon White because you can catch lot of Pokemon in White Forest and you can also battle Iris for final badge! ^^
    Hey Blaze Judgement! Long time no talk! ^^
    It's going great! I've been busy playing Pokemon Black & White! <3
    That's ok ;)

Yep, I do :D You should, it's a very awesome game!

Yeah, I know, he got there pretty quickly :p I'm still on the 6th gym xD

It's very fun, I'm so glad I got it! I'm on the 6th gym, like I said. It's really cool :]
    I'm sort of overloaded, not that much, though :]

I went to Gamestop and reserved myself a copy of Pokemon White ^_^ I can't wait to pick it up from Gamestop on March 6th :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom