W
Local time
7:51 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Fucking Jirachi, maybe? I dunno, there are a not of good ones. We need more derp ones like Scraggy.
    I'm glad they weren't banned completely, but I'm not positive about the fishing one. Was it said if it will air eventually, as well?
    And the fishing episode... you know, seeing as it was based nearly by water (or so it seemed, going by the title) and all.
    But honestly, it's understandable - on both ends. Seeing as the earthquake and tsunami in Japan, I'm glad they canceled them for however long they're going to, really.
    Hello, War!
    I'm guessing you heard about the TR episode being pushed back? I'm thinking due to the destruction in the episode, it may be pushed back for a while.
    Aw, thanks. :O Where did you get that Groagunk avatar you had? The one with the pilot's hat.
    Ah, thank you? XD It's pretty lame, IMO, I just needed to get rid of my old one since the Plasma event is WAY over.

Oh, by the way, thank you for the friend request! I really appreciate it ^^
    Ah, much better than my guess. xD

Grr it says I need to log in to give you another internet. (You deserve one for that post in the "Caption the Screenshots" thread.)
    you know what?

i'll be ignoring his posts completely from now on

he's just a Tr0ll

and you're welcome~ XD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom