• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
K
Local time
6:04 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Idk. It only froze when I tried to pick up an item. When ever I clicked the sparkles, it didn't load and logged me out.

What's your fav. game? I like the pelliper one and the ice cream one :)
    Once, but I could never get to the Tree thing at the end of the Island of Dreams because my computer kept freezing for some reason :p
    My team doesn't have as high levels as your team :p But I can easily Rare Candy them high, if that's ok with you (If you want to battle ASAP). Mine is:

Samurott Lv. 70ish
    Darmanitan Lv. 70ish
    Sawsbuck Lv. 70ish
    Galvantula Lv. 70ish
    Reuniclus Lv. 70ish
    Conkeldurr Lv. 70ish

And they're all RNGd, so I most likely will have the advantage if we do battle :/
    It did work out, very well! Look!

Thanks :] But my status may soon be gone because I'm not very good at gen. V battling xD But I'm not bad, just not as good as I am at Gen. IV.
    I'm still stuck on the part where I need to catch Zekrom. I'm trying to RNG it and I will not stop until I succeed! I think I'm getting the hang of C-Gear seeds (Kind of) :p

I haven't tried the Battle Subway yet :p I don't think I will until I can get some competitively useful pokemon ^^
    I just beat the 8th gym. I'll catch up!

Ok, I'll get it ASAP ;)

I <3 it :D It's so cool! The sprites are better, the cities and caves and stuff look great, the story is very unique, and I love how so many characters are involved with your adventure. It's kind of boring traveling alone. The only thing I don't like is the menu screen. Where it shows Zekrom (Or Reshiram for Black) and you have to press start. Imo, those graphics are horrible.
    Oh, lol xD I didn't realize you were that far :p I think we should battle later, since I'm wayyy behind. But you don't have to wait for me, you can keep playing, I'll catch up ^^

Also, I don't have my FC yet xD I'll find it out ASAP :p
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom