• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
N
Local time
4:49 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• yeah, I had to go cause I share one computer with the family. ^^ My online times can be random just letting you know. XD;
    hey, do you still need a mewtwo? i have a spare from moving my Platinum and HeartGold pokemon to white.. i would trade it for a masterball :)
    I really don't mind holding it for you, I too have been doing things this week I was actually thinking I was making you wait thats the only reason I was checking in.
    Just checking to to make sure you still want to trade, if not its ok but I'll keep this thing (the pokemon you wanted) until I hear back from you.
    Hey, do you know what berries exactly you traded me?
    Seems like I didn't get the Liechi, Ganlon and Salac you originally offered me but since we need the trade in sets I don't see how you could have shortchanged me unless there was some misunderstanding about what we traded for?
    I'm confused. Lol.
    Wait. I got booted out of wifi.
    EDIT: The signal is really low even though I'm practically shoving my ds into the router XD
    Hmm. Is it just my ds or does yours take forever to connect too? It's been stuck at 'communicating' for a while now.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom