• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
G
Local time
8:12 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• So, I've been wondering, would you like one of my Pansear? I have a bit left over, including a Naive one I believe, with Nasty Plot, Flamethrower, and Grass Rope bred onto them. Wondering if you have a Tirtouga...after Pansear and Leavanny, it's my next project for an unofficial starter triad.
    Nope. :)

After hatching 70 Pansear eggs, I took the first Naive one I got. It's now a happy Simisear...

Too bad Simisear SUCKS at battling...but I do feel giddy whenever that limp-wristed ape takes out an opponent. And it usually does, as long as it has a type advantage and the opponent doesn't actually attack back.
    That worked when I tried another Browser besides Firefox indeed. Great finds, though! These character sheets are epic. X3

So it seems my hunch about Bianca's hair below her hat was about right. That's pretty cool!

Thanks for the heads-up! :-D
    :p
    If only you could have many signatures straight after one of them gets taken down...
    The kids of today don't know what Corphish meant to the old-school AG fans. They will never know what it was, never NEVER!
    HAHAHA I love your avatar!! Everytime I see a post of yours on a thread the giant dust cloud gets me rolling everytime!!
    Ah! I forgot my date at 6 pm! Damn! xD
    I gotta rush...We need a rematch sometime later! those rotation battles are way too much fun! ^^
    Holy Scraggy! that battle was awesome! I won by pure luck ^^
    I feel bad for haxing ^^" Darmanitan could have killed my whole team!
    wah! why did I just choose 3 pokémon? ^^" why aren't all Pokémon at level 50? soooo confusing! ^^"
    I mean it. I remember when I first joined here, you had that Iris avatar with the "Eye risk" heading."

Aw, thanks. :3
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom