farewell friend
Local time
3:12 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• the pokemon in the egg wasnt shiny hereis exactly what i did i found my two pokemon (a level 1 female and male piplup i put them in my party of 5
    i went to an area with level 50+ pokemon i put the poketech on the happness checker then i saved the game afterwards i turned off the game and clicked generate on the rng reporter then i took the pokes to the daycare with the happiness checker still on (i accidently changed it once though) i got te egg and hatched it with the hasppines checker on the whole time so what did i mess up on
    i did al your steps at the end when you save the game do you turn the game off afterwards the generate and head to the daycare
    Heh, any nature and gender is fine. I can try to breed a specific one myself in case I need to :p Also, no problem :)
    I think I'll go with the Dragon Express just for the reason that I hate rainbows :p

Thats only if the game is 3D, believe it or not the BW games arent 3D, they just got better graphics
    Well its the 2nd season of the anime I dont like, completely goes off direction from the manga and doesnt even star the 1st seasons lead.

True, but I know that more then a few people are curious about it. I mean Ash has met like EVERY legendary in a movie or episode EXCEPT Ho-oh. When Ho-oh was the pokemon that somewhat guided him to a new region. It just kinda blows that they'd give up on him meeting it. Like the Gold Pokeball, they were gonna use it to introduce Celebi I think but scrapped the idea, its STILL talked about now
    not just him.. LOL but the wild rattata... well the pidove is like the rattata ... there is millions of them
    I think those are looong days... or it seems, I played it for a couple of hours and it was like "two hours" of the game.
    The characters were dead, the enemies are the ones who won't die, no matter how many bullets you put through their fuckin heaaaaaaaaaaaaads!

I see what you did there :O

I suck big time, the only one I ever finished what the original Killzone for PS2, I played it mainly for the plot, it was good.
    Really?!... I'll be 20 this june!... and yep, still catching, training and defeating evil organizations... until the day I die :D

Yep, and it the genre itself it's kinda sucky.

Alright, I'll wait your veredict. Why didn't you sleep last night?.. you had a lot of homework?
    And I kinda get what you mean, over msn, sometimes a lot of people talk to me and I get all confused, so I log out... over here, I don't talk to a lot of people, but that's how I am :O

So, how was your weekend?!
    aw darn, you sure ?:/
    the thing is that im moving 2mrow and gunna be in the car for like 4 days :eek:
    & i was going to do a turtle solo run & try n finish it in 4 days :DDD
    but no turtle :/
    yay
    do you think you have time for it right now?
    or can we just trade fossils?
    my plume for your cover?
    thatd be amazing, cause i really wanted the turtle before 2mrow morning cause im losing wifi :/
    well i didn't know that... and fining 2 shaking patches is neat!!! it it rare t find the shaking patches??
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom