• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
T
Local time
8:39 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yes I am still very interested, but I do not have wifi at my house; I've been using it at a cafe. I'll be online tomorrow during the day and will trade you then :)
    hey i would love to trade you for ash's pikachu i have a bunchof good trades in pokemon black and my fc is in my sig just message me back
    I really need any legit Deoxys, Darkrai, Shaymin, and a Jirachi...if you have any one of these left well I have a (T)lv.56 Impish Zekrom, Thunderstone, Fire stone, Leaf stone, Shiny stone, Dusk stone, Moon stone, Dawn stone, Reaper Cloth, Deepseatooth, Dragon Scale, Heart Scale, Experience share, Macho brace, A female Fraxure, a Twisted spoon, a female Calm Cubchoo lv.28 , and UT lv.35 male/female Darmanitan. If your interested in ANY of this stuff please VM me! I'm just sorry I don't have more to offer.. Oh and I just got a Helix Fossil too.
    Hey Im interested in your 10aniv pokemon. I also posted in your thread. What do you want in return? : GEN IV :
    Regarding your trading thread... I have access to most of the fossils available, as well as some EV training items, Archen, and a UT Victini. (Impish sadly. D:)
    Anything in particular you could part with (I can clone on B&W by the way), or should I just choose or something? ^^;
    i see, I hope everything is okay.
    Please keep in touch. I don't want to miss the chance next time you go to your wifi spot.
    twiztid lucario are we gonna do this today or tomorow becuse i have a class in the morning and it's already 1:30 am
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom