• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
C
Local time
9:09 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah, time to kick back!~

Though that funeral procession for Andy Dunn was really depressing... Probably one of the most depressing things I've ever seen. There had to be around 800+ police cars in there, plus the cars of the people that attended the funeral. And there were police cars in there from pretty much everywhere in Ohio... Hell, there were even officers and their cruisers from Florida, Pennsylvania, Georgia, Indiana, Michigan... Jeez. And there were a lot of people lining the streets. Everyone in the neighborhood and nearby neighborhoods were outside to pay respects.
    By the way, he's head of homeland security. Which is the main thing I find hypocritical about him supporting the IRA. An organization set on fighting terrorism is led by a guy who supports it in our ally's country.

What.
    Oh yeah, tell me if this seems hypocritical to you. Peter King bitches about Muslims being terrorists, yet he supports the IRA, a terrorist group that has killed countless British citizens.
    Even though it had some of the best games.

Also my dad wants the laptop, so I'll have to get off pretty soon.
    I think it was FF6 or 7 through FF10 that were exclusively on the PS1, even though Final Fantasy originated on the NES. Oh, well. The N64 lost the Console Wars, anyways.
    It's a really good musical, though. I would've also liked seeing that. I saw it in Toledo, but Broadway is a different experience entirely. Spectacular show.
    Yeah, I know.

Damn, I'm so psyched to see Phantom of the Opera on Broadway... I'll have to see who the current cast is!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom