T
Local time
4:56 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• And considering Tick and Tyke's friendliness towards him (Engel) and his concern for him, I have a feeling he's going to become babysitter.
    Poor Engel/Key was shocked by how skinny he was when he saw himself shirtless in A Game of Chance.
    I feel really bad for her, but she really shouldn'tve been doing it in the first place. My mom thinks that it's because she's obsessed with being a perfect student.
    You know Liz and what happened with her? Since she did that, she's now ineligible for NHS, colleges are going to see that and wonder, "How many of those As were actually earned?" and so on.
    I actually heard of this my French teacher talks about it all the time to us, because apparently she cultural but I don't really see it.
    Have you heard about that new broadway play coming out from the creators of South Park, the book of Mormon?
    Yeah but you wouldve had to do them sooner or later and I guess being smart means itll be easier to pick which college you want.
    Im surprised your band is still doing stuff I havent heard anything from ours since last semester.
    Im mostly just enjoying the rest of my senior year not really trying as hard as I should be, but I got accepted to YSU so its all good.
    I know its not cancelled I just didnt wanna say a bland "hello" to you. I wanted to spark your interest.
    Whats up?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom