• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
T
Local time
9:53 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah.

On a side note, Spade now knows him as "the French fucker".

That's kind of funny, because it's kind of true in the literal sense.

Night! ... Or not.
    Yeah.

And Key's really warmed up to Tyke and Tick. And doesn't trust Demon and Spade at all, considering how shady they're acting.
    Like what Wolf and his other self seem to do.

I'm thinking of making him honest, yet manipulative. 'Cause lying, especially to further your own agenda, is probably against his religion, like most religions.
    Chances are he was lying. Though we do have two targets. We know one, and our other target is the one hunting us.
    Also, we had a target problem. Apparently, Spade has to kill The Moon, and so do I. I thought everyone only had one person hunting them. I PMed IP, and as I was typing my response, I got another PM, and he used the Jedi Mind Trick to convince me that everything was fine.
    Ah. Gotcha. Mine's committed to memory. Seeing as you mentioned your card and power are completely unrelated, I doubt Wolf's Key's target.
    Mine has been the same since the start. I copypasted Infinite Paragon's PM about that onto a Sticky on my Dashboard. That's why I keep covering it during band.
    I got like, three PMs regarding my target. It kept getting changed before the start of the game.

Butyeah, ENGEL KEY CANNOT ESCAPE TEH BULBASAURRRR.
    Apparently Jessie's does, in her opinion. If I think abstractly, Key's kind of matches. But otherwise, not really.
    I was resisting the urge as well, considering I make puns at every opportune moment. Including a few inappropriate ones, but eh.

Oh yeah, you'll laugh at the irony of Key's powers.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom