T
Local time
5:57 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yes I am still very interested, but I do not have wifi at my house; I've been using it at a cafe. I'll be online tomorrow during the day and will trade you then :)
    hey i would love to trade you for ash's pikachu i have a bunchof good trades in pokemon black and my fc is in my sig just message me back
    I really need any legit Deoxys, Darkrai, Shaymin, and a Jirachi...if you have any one of these left well I have a (T)lv.56 Impish Zekrom, Thunderstone, Fire stone, Leaf stone, Shiny stone, Dusk stone, Moon stone, Dawn stone, Reaper Cloth, Deepseatooth, Dragon Scale, Heart Scale, Experience share, Macho brace, A female Fraxure, a Twisted spoon, a female Calm Cubchoo lv.28 , and UT lv.35 male/female Darmanitan. If your interested in ANY of this stuff please VM me! I'm just sorry I don't have more to offer.. Oh and I just got a Helix Fossil too.
    Hey Im interested in your 10aniv pokemon. I also posted in your thread. What do you want in return? : GEN IV :
    Regarding your trading thread... I have access to most of the fossils available, as well as some EV training items, Archen, and a UT Victini. (Impish sadly. D:)
    Anything in particular you could part with (I can clone on B&W by the way), or should I just choose or something? ^^;
    i see, I hope everything is okay.
    Please keep in touch. I don't want to miss the chance next time you go to your wifi spot.
    twiztid lucario are we gonna do this today or tomorow becuse i have a class in the morning and it's already 1:30 am
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom