• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
R
Local time
10:03 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Just a heads up: Deino with Earth Power and Dark Pulse are illegal, and therefore impossible. Both moves come from different parents: Dark Pulse is form Gen IV Ekans/Arbok, and Earth Power is from Gen IV Gible/Gabite/Garchomp. The only way to get both is hacking.
    hey riggs do you have a shiny noctowl? i desperately need one cause im trying to get all of ash's pokemon
    No it is ok, I have my lugia from soul silver, And I do not use it I have an extra groundon if you want it too my FC is 3310-3892-2171 BRANDON
    That's why you should always check whether someone else posted before you; I merged the posts already but I'd remember they were posted less than half an hour from each other. Also, I generally don't write a personal message with an infraction if I have given a warning or infraction of the same type to that person earlier; they should already know the reason why they're getting infracted.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom