• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
T
Local time
3:56 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• This is a bit late... regardless, congrats on getting into Wind Essemble. I hope you went well with OGT, and goddamn. I agree; Hetalia is freaking addicting.

How have you been lately? I assume your finals are around this time of year? I hope you went well/do well in them!
    Jesse: I HAVE THE UNIVERSE CONSPIRING AGAINST HIM! HE WILL NEVER ESCAPE FROM ME UNMOLESTED.

[And I don't mean the sexual sort. ]
    Jesse: ... It's probably best not delved upon.

Kota: ... Okay, now that's just scary. It almost makes me feel bad for the guy...

... ... Nope. That's just hunger pangs.
    Jesse: I know! Pretty awesome! By the way, better be prepared for some birthday shenanigans! I'm going to torture your brother, and you're going to hear about it!

I already got him good a couple of days ago.... Heheheheheheheh... Woe to him that you guys' birthday just happens to fall two days after my favorite holiday...
    Kota: Yay, I'm not hated. Is it alright if someone invites that Jesse guy over so he can torture your brother? That shit's gold.

ghost!Jesse: Way ahead of ya, bud.
    Kiyoi: You see horrible puns all the time in anime, but I hate ALL puns! I think they all suck! D:<

I forgive you. ^^
    Kota: You do. *pats on the back* At least you're not female. Old ladies are ugly as hell.

Ice dragons are still cooler, natch.

[Others haven't arrived yet. Oh, and by the way, I JUST noticed that you crossed out Akura's name. Lovely! You get one Jesse Approval Point.]
    Kiyoi: Imma desert dragon, raaaar!

Damn, I look friggin' old even in this form! D:

[Other characters may want to comment on the new look. Kiyoi definitely did not look sixty a year ago.]
    Kota: Hey, is that you, Kiyoi? Hey, looks like that random teenage chick orchestrating each and every one of your actions decided to scrap the whole Pokemon thing!

[Ah, Kota and Kiyoi and their Fourth Wall powers.]
    ~ Happy Birthday, Kiyoi and Akura ~

We'll be meeting in the empty, grassy area behind Kiyoi's workshop for this. A dragon lands there, and.... wait. That's not a Pokemon.

[Kota and Kiyoi are kinda buddies, so we need him.]
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom