T
Local time
10:37 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• This is a bit late... regardless, congrats on getting into Wind Essemble. I hope you went well with OGT, and goddamn. I agree; Hetalia is freaking addicting.

How have you been lately? I assume your finals are around this time of year? I hope you went well/do well in them!
    Jesse: I HAVE THE UNIVERSE CONSPIRING AGAINST HIM! HE WILL NEVER ESCAPE FROM ME UNMOLESTED.

[And I don't mean the sexual sort. ]
    Jesse: ... It's probably best not delved upon.

Kota: ... Okay, now that's just scary. It almost makes me feel bad for the guy...

... ... Nope. That's just hunger pangs.
    Jesse: I know! Pretty awesome! By the way, better be prepared for some birthday shenanigans! I'm going to torture your brother, and you're going to hear about it!

I already got him good a couple of days ago.... Heheheheheheheh... Woe to him that you guys' birthday just happens to fall two days after my favorite holiday...
    Kota: Yay, I'm not hated. Is it alright if someone invites that Jesse guy over so he can torture your brother? That shit's gold.

ghost!Jesse: Way ahead of ya, bud.
    Kiyoi: You see horrible puns all the time in anime, but I hate ALL puns! I think they all suck! D:<

I forgive you. ^^
    Kota: You do. *pats on the back* At least you're not female. Old ladies are ugly as hell.

Ice dragons are still cooler, natch.

[Others haven't arrived yet. Oh, and by the way, I JUST noticed that you crossed out Akura's name. Lovely! You get one Jesse Approval Point.]
    Kiyoi: Imma desert dragon, raaaar!

Damn, I look friggin' old even in this form! D:

[Other characters may want to comment on the new look. Kiyoi definitely did not look sixty a year ago.]
    Kota: Hey, is that you, Kiyoi? Hey, looks like that random teenage chick orchestrating each and every one of your actions decided to scrap the whole Pokemon thing!

[Ah, Kota and Kiyoi and their Fourth Wall powers.]
    ~ Happy Birthday, Kiyoi and Akura ~

We'll be meeting in the empty, grassy area behind Kiyoi's workshop for this. A dragon lands there, and.... wait. That's not a Pokemon.

[Kota and Kiyoi are kinda buddies, so we need him.]
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom