• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
L
Local time
10:09 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey! Are you free to trade those pokes you transferred for me? xD I'm ready whenever you are =p
    Aww, that's nice of you :)
    Yeah, I saw! Thank you ^_^
    I haven't really had the time to amend things in my shop or complete the orders I have already received, so when I get around to that I will add you as an affiliate! Let me know if you need help filling any random natured shiny orders :B
    Don't they take forever (specific natures)? I hate doing them, lol. I'll edit you into my shop soon =D

Really? You can help me? Awesome >^0^< There's quite a few I want to transfer. Some that are ready and some that aren't :x
    But thank you very much! This is *really* going to help me ^w^

A shiny Wooper? Well, that would depend. Is it Gen4 or Gen5? Since I could RNG one shiny in Gen4, but not yet in Gen5. I think I'm going to try RNG IV breeding soon oO
    Yeah, that's fine you can hang onto them until tomorrow, I don't need them tonight. Thanks for doing this btw =)
    Yes I have your diamond, but whats your white? I don't think it's on your profile lol. My White FC is 2666 1698 3401
    Sure! =) My Soul Silver FC is on my profile if you still don't have it (Sorry I'm too lazy to look myself.. xD) I'll go to the wi-fi room now! =)
    you must be psychic :), will ask badal, but sure, it should be fine, would you like to become a part of our affailates?
    I'm alright, how are you? ^^
    I don't mind at all! We could be affiliates =D I advertise your shop and you advertise mine~ I wouldn't mind being an employee in your shop, so long as I don't have to RNG specific natured Pokemon and I'm given enough time to complete the order. The last 3 weeks of this semester are really hard, and I'm going crazy @_@
    Alright, that's fine =) I am available tonight too, or tomorrow, or whenever is good for you, idc! =D
    Okay, I have 6 pokes I want transferred, is that alright? And if you can, we can trade now, my Soul Silver FC is on my profile =)
    sorry everyone my internet was down and i just got back on i had the occasional status check though but now im ready to trade but will be offline shortly
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom