• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
R
Local time
8:17 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ah yeah, sorry, that's a double negative =/ I hate pokes off GTS (Especially shiny/legendary ones) Thanks for the offer though
    SCIZOR
    LVl:100
    Att: 394
    Def: 236
    sp.Att: 110
    sp.Def: 168
    ABILity: Technician
    moves: U-turn,Bullet punch,persuit, superpower
    Don't know. It's not hacked you know, and also, it's a LVL1 hatchling, so you can't check these things. All I know is the guy sais it's HP and SP. Attack are maxed. If you hurry, we could do it now (I've got 5 minutes).
    ...Or alternatively, we could do it today at 9:30. I'll check for your VM around those times.
    Well, sure. I still have the Zorua with the HP IV's. But It'll cost you a Piplup (Zoruas take forever to breed). Anyway, since we can never sync our conversations (you always reply when I'm not on, and vice-versa), I think we should organize a time. I'm free Thursday from 10:30AM - 2:30PM.
    Would that be ok?
    Great! The tradesare working fine. Remember to stay in the room when we are done with part 1!
    That'd be awesome!

My FC is: 2580-2741-7175

I'll be in the trading room for some time from now. Hope to see you soon!
    Nope. Egg moves can only be passed down from the Male pokemon. And you have to breed a Male and a Female pokemon to get an egg. So a Female pokemon can't pass moves down to babies.
    I can give you:

-95-Escavalier
    -107-Klinklang
    -115-Chandelure
    and after a few minutes training
    -120-Beartic

EDIT: Got Beartic
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom