• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
P
Local time
1:04 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• She's probly my favorite too. She is fun to draw cause she's lovely~ ^^

(Also I'm getting to bed, G'night)
    Alright Pokefan.

Good to meet you! ^^ I take it you are a May fan by the pictures? I like may a lot, she's pretty awesome and I like her team :3
    I'm sorry for that, what can I call you? Pokefan? :3

And it's cool. I just thought I'd mention it. Don't be sorry. ^^
    Hey girl.

You flooded the gallery with a lot of screenshots of May. This is not photobucket and I don't think that is allowed. ^^;

It'd be nice if you put your screen caps in a album on your profile and took them out of the gallery.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom