• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
!Tommy
Local time
10:32 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• =) mine went fine--for once they didn't pull my permanent retainer off (it happens a lot...). I'll attribute that to the fact I had a different girl this time, and she was a lot more gentle.

I told them I kept having pain with one tooth whenever I eat sweets, but they couldn't find a cavity--it wouldn't stick. So, they got this laser thing and it practically squealed when it passed over that tooth 0_0... they said 'If it goes over 25 than you have a cavity. Yours went to 85.' XD I kept telling them about it every time I came in, but they could never find it until they used the laser! It's apparently hiding underneath the enamel. Boooo...
    Although nuclear explosions do have one use: interstellar propulsion (I'm actually serious, in theory nuclear energy can propel an object faster than any current form of propulsion.)

Some churches are even entirely made up of them.
    But that probably won't happen any time soon, the US shouldn't give up nukes till everyone else does.

But every church has them, it's unavoidable.
    Hey, I'll reply to your PM later XD--I'm at the dentist, not a good place to try and reply, bahahahahaha.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom