CynthiaLover
Local time
11:56 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• D
    Hi!^^ Cynthia is cool :) Wanna be fwends?^^''
    It's confirmed that Iris and Dragonite lose to Ash and Krokorok after Krokorok evolves in the semi-finals of tournament. So Iris isn't going to win the tournament.
    Ok thanks for the info and the trade. Again, im going to try to create a perfect deino, you will get a copy when i do.
    Sounds great! He responded telling me to go away, then i called him a snob and wished him never getting a shiny deino. Well that was a waste of time! Anyway, a male and female would be great, you dont have to give them pokerus if its too much trouble.
    Thanks, i would only want a male and a female. Oh by the way, your larvesta i was using gave birth to a male offspring with even better IVs, so he was definitely worth it. Thanks!
    I would only want one male, but i will wait until tonight to see if he responds so you dont have to do extra work.
    Wow thats so unfair! I told him I had some pidoves and all that, tol him my FC, said i didnt want any nicks or pokerus, and what did he say? "no." Oh well, it sounded too good to be true anyway.
    I totally understand there, it really does complicate breeding methods and is time consuming. But what did you trade him for the deinos? Hes just ignoring me, lol...
    It just occured to me that i mighta confused you with the IV talk, i know i was confused for a really long time too. Do you want me to explain anything?
    once you've found which 2 are the best just trade 'em back next weekend i'll nickname 'em & trade back dude - it's getting late here though i just wanted to clear a few boxes tonight
    heading into wifi now dude - read the rules though... (just take 6 they have a mixture of male/female - i'll do nicknames next weekend or something)
    Ok here are the results for the one you last traded me: 24/22/6/10/16/28. His HP iv(24) and speed (28) are really going to help me! Thanks!
    Thanks, ive only gotten females so far so this is good. When I create a max IV larvesta, my friend will clone it a few times for me. I will be sure to give you one!
    So far yours is my best male. But i will gladly trade my worst 2 females. Should i go to the wifi club?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom