R
Local time
1:09 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• How about... we do the male? I have a Beautifly that knows Morning Sun that I could breed with a Larvesta to give it the move, but it would be easier just to have it already lol.
    Hey, I don't care too much about IVs as long as it's Modest =p I'll be breeding my own for good IVs anyway
    Hello? I am still interested in trading, I've just been waiting for you to tell me when you're ready. ^^;
    VM me when you get this message, and I'll meet you on wifi.
    Oh it's okay :) I'm not positive I'll be around tomorrow night, but I'll try and I I can't make it we can try for another time I suppose! and I would love the careful female with maxed HP :)
    Hey! I'd be interested in one of the female Larvestas if you don't mind...I have a male and would like to play around with some breeding. :)
    My FC is 1463 6221 9618
    No I want a Modest so I can breed my own =p I want a Modest Volcarona with 31 IVs in Sp. Attack and Speed, and maybe a few of the defenses or maybe HP too. I will IV breed it I just need a Modest one to breed the Modest nature down =p
    Not entirely sure; honestly, he hatched right before I traded. Parents had great Def and Sp Def (mother) and Speed (father) and were superior; but neither are guaranteed. :\
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom