• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
R
Local time
3:03 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• How about... we do the male? I have a Beautifly that knows Morning Sun that I could breed with a Larvesta to give it the move, but it would be easier just to have it already lol.
    Hey, I don't care too much about IVs as long as it's Modest =p I'll be breeding my own for good IVs anyway
    Hello? I am still interested in trading, I've just been waiting for you to tell me when you're ready. ^^;
    VM me when you get this message, and I'll meet you on wifi.
    Oh it's okay :) I'm not positive I'll be around tomorrow night, but I'll try and I I can't make it we can try for another time I suppose! and I would love the careful female with maxed HP :)
    Hey! I'd be interested in one of the female Larvestas if you don't mind...I have a male and would like to play around with some breeding. :)
    My FC is 1463 6221 9618
    No I want a Modest so I can breed my own =p I want a Modest Volcarona with 31 IVs in Sp. Attack and Speed, and maybe a few of the defenses or maybe HP too. I will IV breed it I just need a Modest one to breed the Modest nature down =p
    Not entirely sure; honestly, he hatched right before I traded. Parents had great Def and Sp Def (mother) and Speed (father) and were superior; but neither are guaranteed. :\
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom