!Tommy
Local time
6:03 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well, he was one of my good friends, but...whatever. He's made me cry many times, and stuff. :/

Yeah, I talked to him today for a few minutes actually.
    My problems have nothing to do with the economy though. :/

I mean, if they don't see how stupid they're acting, then I'm not gonna tell them.
    Nice! XD

Yeah, I'm glad too. But literally, it just seems like if it's not one thing going wrong, it's another. :/ Someone defriended me yesterday because I spoke my freaking mind. Apparently, I'm not allowed to say how I feel. -___- but you know what? I don't care. If someone is that stupid to defriend me over something like that, then....I don't know, but still.
    Nice! XDDDDD

Yeah, we had a tornado here the other day. Then, that night, my grandma had to be put in the hospital because of her heart. :( Well, I'm glad she's back home now.
    Yea they talk a lot but don't take much action do they?
    Oh I see I remember when I used to like it I dressed up as the pink ranger for Halloween once lol :p (I was so young)
    Too much to handle...I have alot I want to do as well game wise,in school,online,outside and more but I barely have time :/
    XD and voices! Think about it, if you could mimic any sound (voices included) you heard, you'd be the most amazing singer ever!
    I WAS in a good mood until something put me in a bad mood. I'm playing my new Pokemon Black so I won't be so frustrated. Beating up innocent Patrat makes life a lot better. XDDD

You?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom