• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
R
Local time
3:01 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, I'm wondering if you're still giving out Larvesta's? If yes, can I get these two please? R-Lax-8/8/28/28/8/31 and J-Timid-24/6/22/10/22/22?
    Thanks
    Yep. Also, try and make sure you don't target one person in particular as far as reporting is concerned; unless they are genuine offenses, it could be considered abusing the reporting system, and may lead to warnings or infractions. You're not in trouble or anything; just consider this a friendly reminder.
    Hey; just letting you know, as long as it's not directed toward another member in an offensive manner, swearing is indeed allowed on the forums.
    The main thing needed is patience. I personally grab a party of 5 eggs, and wait for them all to hatch before checking their natures/IVs at all. It's faster that way.
    Locating a flawless ditto also helps, preferably with the nature you're wanting, so you can give it an everstone and pass said nature down.
    Without a ditto like that, try to locate a pokemon you want to use for breeding, check it's IVs, and give it one of the Power Items (Bracer/etc. depending on the IV you want passed).
    Again, locating a ditto would make things much easier, but it still takes quite some time even then. It all boils down to if you are patient enough.
    I have a few Kabutos fails I think I already gave you and a Gible fail or two I could share
    I'll just breed one myself, I was under the impression you were giving it to me for free xD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom