• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
L
Local time
2:36 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh no, that's alright! I'm in no hurry :) Thank you so much ^_^

I couldn't possibly have you RNGing requests I'm supposed to be doing, that's too much to ask >w<
    I'm sorry to ask this, but would you be able to help me transfer Pokemon today? >w<

I can compensate you for your time ^_^
    Okay, I'll be sure to go through your shop and see what I can do :)

Hmm, why don't you RNG Pokemon you like! I made a list of the Pokemon I would like shiny, maybe you can do that too :p
    Well, it would help if you pointed out the orders to me (the ones you can't fulfill), since I might not catch everything >w<

To my knoweledge, they haven't figured out shiny RNG for the masses. I know some people have already successfully RNG'd shiny Pokemon, but all I've seen on Smogon was IV RNG. I'll check back later and see if they've added anything new :) Something tells me shiny RNG in B&W is going to be quite complicated.
    Alright, that's fine, I will give you the Snivy for free =p I'm in the wi-fi room now waiting for someone if you wanna hurry jump in here and trade real quick xD
    Well, since you're asking... LOL. Do you have an Extremespeed Dratini or any good egg move pokemon?
    I can trade you a Snivy since you went through the trouble of transferring my pokes =)
    Lol you're welcome =) I have 1 box full of each Gens starters (1 box for Gen 1, another for Gen 2, etc.) So naturally I have leftovers lol
    Thank you so much for transferring those for me!! =D Sorry it took so long, a lot of boxes to sort through xD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom