• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
S
Local time
7:01 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I think you can only trade one at a time each even though you can show 3 :)

I always just show one at a time ^_^
    yup that's fine I don't mind ^_^

Sorry I disappeared for a few minutes there I got called away from the computer briefly. I'll head to the wifi room now. :D
    Did you end up getting a Pokemon with Flame Body or Magma armor, to help you cut down the amt of steps to hatch an egg? I saw that you asked for one before but I'm not sure if you made the trade?
    I might be able to get you one if you don't have it. :)
    If you want any of the 3 Pokemon nicknamed let me know ^_^ I bred them myself so I can do that if you want.
    Oh no worries take your time ^_^ I would really love to have a female with that ability so that I can try IV breeding some. If it isn't too much trouble?♥
    by the way, were you interested with the female DW Darumaka for female DW Stantler trade too? :)

I can trade whenever it's convenient for you, I'm ready with all 3 pokemon if you want. Take your time though♥
    If you only have a male Zorua that's cool too of course either way you can have the male extremespeed dratini ; )
    that would be cool ^_^ umm is it okay if I ask if you happen to have a female Zorua? I hatched so many eggs and they're all male, and Zorua+Ditto "don't like each other very much" lol
    Or I could pass you a male extremespeed dratini as well as the DW female dratini, if it's just the egg move that you want on Gen V?
    My boyfriend has a DS and doesn't mind me using it to transfer pokemon over to my Gen V on my DS, so that's how. I can totally help you transfer pokemon if you want ^_^
    Of course... if you could clone off that female dratini you are likely to get, I would love one of those.
    Well, I figure I can use the extremespeed male and the DW female to make a dragon that makes smaller dragons cry.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom