T
Local time
7:03 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Happy Holidays to you. Hope you have great ones. :) And Happy belated birthday. Many apologies, but I hope you had a super one. ^^;
    Hey Rachel. I just want to wish you a very special Happy Holiday! I hope your Holiday goes very well. :)
    Hey Rachel! I hope with all my heart that everything is well with you. I just want to wish you a super stupendous Happy 19th Birthday. Whatever it is you set upon in life, I know you'll do it with much vigor and love, because there's nothing you can't do. I know we haven't spoken much, but I've always taken admiration with you and you're a very sweet, special, awesome, and caring friend to everyone you know. It's always been an ostensible pleasure chatting with you. You deserve the best and I reiterate that I hope this birthday is a very special one for you. You deserve nothing less at all. *huggles* ^_^ :birthday:

Love, ShadowDeeps
    Hey Rachel!! Happy Turkey/Thanksgiving day to you. I hope it's a sterling one for you, and I hope everything is going awesomely with ya. ;)
    Rachel. I never, ever see you anymore. I miss you so much. :( *hugs*

I hope you're doing well. I wouldn't want anything less. I love you. :)
    Awww, I'm so sorry to hear that Rachel. *hugs* I'm glad you're at least feeling a little better now. =)

Haha, don't worry about it. Whenever you get some time you can do those lines for me. I'm not in that much of a hurry, I don't want to put any pressure on you. Just whenever you get a chance is fine. Sound good? =) *hugs*

Love ya Rachel. ^_^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom