T
Local time
7:13 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• the avatar is from black adventures ^^

I colored it myself (I also colored Netto's avatar as well)
    Yeah probably XDD Oh well...O.O Soy Sauce? Wow....that' s odd XD I'm allergic to some medicine called Cefzil apparently XD
    Txting helped but it was hard holding the sign when it was windy TT_TT I was stuck out on the intersection with millions of cars going by...and some jerk flicked me off D= you know....I have NO IDEA if we did. I'm sure we sold ONE at least...I wasn't there XD I was by the millions of cars on my own little island XD I had to do a stupid outline today for Gov't =_= I hate those things...I have to study my Unit Circle for math it's all or nothing =o XDDD That had to suck...and be a very crappy bake sale XD
    It only lasted for about a second so it wasn't like it was overly gayish or anything XD it was kind of cool actually XD but yeah weird and random...XD That's all I remember from it, but I found it cute/funny, which I think these promotions are supposed to be.
    X3 That's good!! That game is great!
    ...........XDD It was either about Brock or Dent...but I really dunno anymore! :eek:
    (I hate that too...that's what happened so we had to take it into the shop ^^; and with no loss of data this time!)
    Sigilyph, Chandelure, Krookodile, Serperior, Scolipede, and Excadrill. Sigilyph swaps with Swanna every now and then.
    XD I don't know if I have true allergies...but I might have been "allergic" to my English class...I would always get a stuffy nose there..FOR NO REASON XD
    Yeah...it's gonna be boring today >.> but my parents are MAKING me to take my phone...so maybe I can txt while I hold a sign for 2 hours :p yeah...same. I've been holding off lately coz it's just been outlines that I have to do. They take SOO long and they are boring...but they are easy at least. XDD True...I remember we had a bake sale at my school...I didn't get anything though XD
    >.> but it doesn't make it SCARY. Ok with Dento pirouetting MAYBE but that was funny XD I remember they were wearing the clothes or at least those leaf things on their head XD
    :D Yay! Maybe it'll be reduced by now? Maybe not but you can still hope :D
    tbh I forgot what we were talking about in MILLIONS XDDD (D= my computer got a virus a few days ago!! but it's fixed now :D)
    XDD Every season is :p
    NO ONE. That's why we have to go there for like 3 hours and hold a darn sign TT_TT man I could've been getting hw done....not really but it's an excuse XD Cupcake sale sound more fun. Whatever you don't see you get to eat.
    D= How was it scary?!? It was adorable!!! since when does adorable = scary?~? XDD One of them I found funny I think it was for the Arceus movie...
    YES you do. Then I can spoil you but not XD
    XDD Yeah..that's true..in MILLIONS XD
    Mine was......crap, I forget actually. D: I had to raise a Scrafty SOLELY for the purpose of annihilating that stupid Hydreigon. I pulled it off...barely >_>
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom