• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
E
Local time
6:35 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well, that definitely isn't going to be me, as I would be like a stone even if she would show off her naked body of her own accord.

& besides, I might end up getting my testicles removed at one time, as all they're good for is waking me up at night prematurely...
    I don't necessarily want in on this for the sex. All I want is someone that I can peacefully co-exist with...
    I'm back, & "hopefully" I'll be awake for some more time...

Now, I've got a good question: what would have happened if you weren't able to know that you were pregnant at the time that you did get pregnant?
    Well, at least you actually have a friggin' immune system, unlike some people...

Now, didn't you say that you were going to do some more singing on your livestream?? I couldn't find you...
    I honestly don't see why you would be like that...

But we'll get back to that; I'm a bit skeptical about you claiming that you've got a bladder of steel... which means... If your bladder is completely full, how long would you be able to hold it in without having to clamp your legs together??
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom